Megan Fox

>> Monday, June 29, 2009



There's in no doubt that Megan Fox is GORGEOUS!. Over the weekend my fav Lil niece had introduce me to world of Megan Fox with her "In Touch" Magazine.

So I decided to take her world into my hands and research some info on this beautiful....ladie and I can proudly say that she is one beautiful women!

This is what I can tell you......
Megan Fox was born May 16, 1986 in Tennessee. Megan began her training in drama and dance at the age of 5 and, at the age of 10, moved to Florida where she continued her training and finished school. She now lives in Los Angeles. Megan began acting and modeling at the age of 13. After a successful career as a model, Fox launched her acting career in 2001.

~ She has Irish, French and Cherokee ancestry.
~ Is a huge fan of animals and has owned dogs, cats, birds, squirrels and a pig - Who wouldnt knew!
~ Ranked #2 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2009 list.
~ Megan's newiest film 'Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen' is released in June.

A source said: "Megan wanted great ocean views because she loves the beach and spotting dolphins. And they said they needed several bedrooms and lots of privacy."


1 comments:

Post a Comment




No Regrets.......

No Regrets.......
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Who ME....

Who ME....

Sex and my CITY

Sex and my CITY

Enjoy the view

DIVA Productions

DIVA Productions
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations