Pillow Talk

>> Sunday, July 12, 2009


As you can imagine, one of the drawbacks of constantly being exposed to what's new and fresh in the design world is that you want to keep changing things all the time. One of the things that I like to change in my home whenever I want is pillows. So I thought today I would highlight some of the ones that have caught my eye recently.

It's the texture of pillows that really set things apart.










Throw pillows add color and style to any modern and contemporary decor.
Pillows can be mix n' matched or put together in sets to create a unique atmosphere for any room.
Choosing a design, color, or size should be creative and custom to your style.
By adding pillows to any room, can be that perfect topic to use as a conversation piece for your home.

The possibilities are endless!







You almost can't help but smile when you look at the beauty of a pillow and image what an impact it has done to a room.












0 comments:

Post a Comment




No Regrets.......

No Regrets.......
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Who ME....

Who ME....

Sex and my CITY

Sex and my CITY

Enjoy the view

DIVA Productions

DIVA Productions
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations