Let me REMIND you!

>> Thursday, August 6, 2009



So I just adore what people may call either a "Bulletin Board","Post-It Board",Cork Board", "Message Board", but I love the term "Memory Board".

There are many different reason why people use "Memory Boards".

I use a Memory Board in my daughter's room where I have created a colouage of the cute art work that she has created in school!

It also makes my daughter feel speical that the art work she has done is very SPECIAL to MOMMY!

Here are a few cute ideas that may inspire you to create your own one day!










0 comments:

Post a Comment




No Regrets.......

No Regrets.......
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Who ME....

Who ME....

Sex and my CITY

Sex and my CITY

Enjoy the view

DIVA Productions

DIVA Productions
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations